6/10/2009





Today was my birthday~
Hehe~
I was so happy~
Yesterday night have not sleep at all........
Cause my gor suddenly call me,and accompany me hold night......
Beside that,YOU also accompany me hold night......
After chat-ING with YOU then my gor was call come.........
Then hold night was no sleep chat-ING with gor.......
Then next morning need go out early cause my gang was decide go for sing k.........
Hehe~
Hold night already have many people wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY.........
So happy~cant sleep already~
Morning time~
Rush of time was didn't having breakfast then straight go to bus stop find 002 and 003......
Where know they was late than me.......
I thought i was the late ones.........
Hehe~
While wait-ING them already have 2 bus pass by........
So i decide when they come MUST blame them already........
Finally they reach,then 002 say cause of he suddenly change a PRO phone so didn't wish me last night.......
Its okay~don't worry~
After that we was reach balakong and need to change bus.......
That bus was very slow make me start feel not well.........
Finally we reach jusco cheras selatan then go for meet 004.........
Then we go to green box meet 001.......
While wait-ING for sing k time,we go for buy-ING ticket for later watch-ING movie.........
We decide watch "Where Got Ghost"........
Then we start for sing-ING song.........
From the first song until the last song also is me and 004 sing the most......
Other also don't know stay do-ING what........
Keep walk in out the room or else go for toliet or take drink-ING.......
Then when i and 004 sing-ING that "Way Back Into Love" time,the tv screen suddenly appears "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".......
I was shock-ING at there,don't know want give what respone........
Then the door suddenly open and the waiter was take-ING the birthday cake in........
Then behind the waiter was is a SCERET PRESENT---------> LISA......
I some more feel shock-ING cause doesn't have people told me..........
Then run to lisa there hug her.......
Haha~
Really very happy they give me this susprise.......
Then sing "BIRTHDAY SONG" and make wish then cut cake and eat.......
Finish that we contiunes sing-ING until finish......
MOST happy is the last song was my idol JAY CHOW's song......
Haha~
Then we go shopping and look so many nice the shirt.........
But i also must get permission from my dear designer.......
Finally reach the time start watch our movie........
Then go buy popcorn and drink.........
Then go in that cinema but just have those few line have people......
Seem so SCARY and COLD!!!!!!!!!!!
Then the hold process i keep eat-ING my popcorn and feel very cold.......
Then we keep laugh until so loud when reach the funny part........
Then the 004 was so scare when watch-ING the movie.........
She keep take her jacket and cover her eye when sit beside me.......
Then when finish that show,004 say want fast get of the cinema room.........
Cause she scare and we feel very cold..........
Then me and lisa decide want back cause have somebody promise me bring me to pasar malam at sungai long........
Then 002,003 and 004 say want buy something so left at there.........
The bus awhile then reach kajang........
So walk to mcD find that people.......
But that people say didn't go........
Haiz~
Make me feel disappointed,i already wait for long time.........
Suddenlly feel that all happy mood gone........
Then back to daddy shop went home to attend another party........
Seem like 12 o'clock then back cause have no mood happy and contiunes play-ING........
Nothing could share so end conversation.........
Just wanted thank those all wish me the friend.........
Thank your all the wish,present and susprise........
LOVE your all~Muackz~

No comments: