10/10/2009



Cause yesterday have not mood today also same.........
HATE it~
Today already have not mood at all.......
When meet YOU some more mood down.........
YOU was very grumpy and in bad mood........
YOU was first time so grumpy to me.......
I was very shock-ING........
What was HAPPENED.....????
YOU was very scary at that time.........
I don't know want how and what should i do.......
Haiz~
Afternoon~
I was rush of time cause have many thing want to do.......
Wanted make YOU happy so think alot ideal.........
And think-ING make surpise for YOU.........
At least on 8 o'clock i done all thing........
Finally finish my surpise present........
Then wait-ING daddy back go for having dinner........
Then daddy want accompany friend and I was wait-ING my friend okay for they show.......
They have show on today........
They was very smart on dance and sing-ING.......
Finally they finish and i want to give something to people........
So told them i want walk to that people house........
But stop by them,and get they blame..........
But at least my daddy help me i done my work.........
Ermm........
Just say until this part other can told your all........
So hope YOU don't so grumpy again and in bad mood.........
So end here~

No comments: