SPM~



Finally going finish our SPM......
Still have one day of chiness exam,we form 5 could free already.......
Actually can't say free already is start our new war again......
This war have relationship with our future......
After SPM we still have many thing wait-ING us to do.....
After the last day exam don't know when we only could meet again......
We have our own thing need to do after that......
Much of us is prepare-ING for intake early......
Some of us is prepare-ING for work first........
Actually how was me I still don't know,have no idea at all.......
What course should I going to take.........
I never never never know it.......
Just have follow what had my daddy choose........
Many choice for me but never have one I love most..........
I was tired for exam already now giving me many choice of course that I should take one........
Really very very very tired......
Could let me rest and relax first.....????
Haiz~SPM already bring problem for me,now take course also bring problem.......
What courseould take....???
Bio-tec,business and finase,account and finase,doctor...????
Don't know......
Haiz,I think wait finish SPM only think again bah.......
Very headache and tired~

No comments: