MISS



Miss a person but cant go find the people is really hard...
For me didn't meet or see dao you a few second will super miss,worry and nervous...
Why will like this just cause one reason...
I think you know too,cause I have say to you before...
At first I know that miss a person really very suffer when cant meet the person...
You have so miss me or not...
I really not sure...
But I hope that you have...
Miss a person really hard to desribe...
Even how miss just could bear the miss...
Need to bear the miss until how long only could meet you I really don't know...
Sometimes I really want speak loud to you that I really cant bear anymore...
I REALLY VERY MISS YOU VERY MUCH...
But I not dare to tell you cause really have no idea to solve I don't miss you...
Sometimes I also will ask myself why I so miss you...
Finally I know that I miss you is cause I LOVE YOU...
Haiz~
Say so much I also cant bear to miss you...
Haiz~
Just want say that
I MISS YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

No comments: