18/9/2009



Yesterday very late sleep......
Today morning wake up at 6.30.........
Because my gor finally promise me go for jogging......
He always also lie to me but today he finally come accompany me jogging.......
But wake up time feel very moody.......
Don't know why just keep look on the phone........
I still waiting someone reply me already very long still haven't reply me.......
Haiz~
Later go for jogging with jeckson gor......
He very funny,jogging also slow and tired than me.........
Me this body and health got problem also fast than him........
Nevermind,who call him long time didn't come jogging with me........
When jogging time,gor the face seem like very moody and strees on something.......
Then ask him what was going on........
He just silent at there........
Haiz~
Gor,have anything can tell me,don't keep in the heart.......
Me today also very moody,very unhappy and feel sad.......
But i still telling you what was happened........
Because even i know you couldn't help me but you will lend me your ear......
Silent at there and hear what i going to say........
And you also lend me your shoulder for crying awhile.........
I already have abit fine.......
So i hope you could tell me what was going on tonight when we go for yumcha........
Maybe me this do sister could help you some.........
Today the hold jogging just see me stay say something and cry.......
The jogging was not fun at all......
Gor,thank you lend me your ear and shoulder........
Maybe i know that i cry and just stay there wait is useless.......
You wanted me action.......
But i also must follow what that person want......
Maybe that person does want me action go and find that people........
So i just can wait.......
But i don't know my patience can wait until when.......
I only know my patience also got a limit want.....
I really hope today could receive that person the message........
I was waiting for you.......
After jogging went back home for shower......
Because later wanted went out to play.......
Started holiday,must go for fun and relax.........
Haiz~
But seem like no mood at all........
What happenend to me?????
Hey nicole,could you happy just put down those thing first.......
Go for fun first,play until happy don't keep thing those thing.......
You just think didn't action at all also useless........
Why you so useless want.........
Want that people reply you then go find that person.........
Why so useless........really is a stupid people........
Okay,no mood write at all and wanted go out......
Then,bye~

No comments: