Never feel regret.......



Actually i write this blog just wanted tell you i never feel regret on what i did for you........
You have ask before me whether i will feel regret on what i did on you......
I don't think that i will regret on what did i do.......
Because when i decide wanted to do something sure won't regret at all........
So i don't think you need to worry.......
Actually i wanted ask that why you will feel so nervous on i will regret......
Hope you can give me the answers.......
Since the first day say like you i won't never feel regret like on you......
And decide do those thing to you also won't feel regret.......
Once i decide the thing won't so easy regret.........
And important is those thing is do for you......
I can say you is the first one let me feel wanted do everything for you.......
And important is never feel regret.......
I just will feel happy because could do those thing for you.......
For me if what i did could let you happy then everything would be fine......
Seem you happy and happiness you want me do what also can.........
And once do it then won't regret at all.......
It could say does't have regret this word appear in my live.......
Love and does't feel regret.......

No comments: