1/9/2009



Monday,is the first day of the tiral SPM exam..
Today is chiness text,and i know that myself chiness is the worse one......
Even how i try my best go for remember it and study it put the all concentrate on it always can't get a good result..Haiz~
Feel so disappointed on the chiness even i is the chiness people.....
Chiness get fail and no good result i can prepare go for die.....
My daddy say before if have anyone subject fail can no need come back home.......
I already try my best do all exam paper already.......
Today that chiness paper 1 is writing essay want......
There have 5 question wanted us choose 1........
then i had choose the tittle is have house is so good......
Actually i don't wanted write this because since the thing happen i does't have house.......
And don't know house is for what.......
Just for me have a place to sleep or just for me have a place for stare blankly......
Since the thing happen already maybe have 5 or 6 years but still can't really give me feel that house the feeling or have who that are really care me......
Since the thing happen my daddy promise before me if have anything happen also won't slap me or even wanted to blame me.......
He some more promise my mummy that he won't do those thing to me......
So that i only trust my daddy follow him come back to Malaysia.......
But seem like i trust wrong people already......
Nowadays don't know happen what thing his always blame me or slap me.......
Isn't me too nice to blame or too nice to slap a????
I really don't know what his mind thinking........
I through that he is the most know clearly about me.......
But i was wrong from that day until now he still haven know clearly about his daughter.....
I feel so disappointed when he does not know clearly about me......
I think for a week see whether is me do wrong thing he start don't know clearly about me.......
But even how i think i also can't think it is my wrong.......
So that i know that i trust wrong people already......
I can't hear he say come back to Malaysia.......
He say he could give me a good house feeling......
Today i really know that i trust wrong people and take wrong tittle as my eassy......
I does't have any house,house for me really very strange.......
I started feel that i can't live with someone trick me,lie me or always take me as "boxing bag"......
I strated wanted move away from this house......
So that when i started write the essay i really don't know wanted how write and give too many false answers........
For me got house really good????
Me also don't know......
Okay tired + sleepy......
wanted go to bed......
Good night to all my dear friend......
Muackz~

No comments: