Dear,i'm so sorry......


Dear already 1o hours......
Please don't left me alone.....
You know that what will happen when you does not bother me.......
You know about me......
Please i really don't know what going on......
I really don't know what is happen until you don't want bother me for 10 hours already......
Now already is 1.30 before dawn,you still haven reply me any message or call.....
I don't know i find you for how many times already.......
I really don't know whether is you busy or really is me do wrong or say wrong to you......
Make you does not reply me for 10 hours already.......
I really very worry and also very scare......
I really don't know what can i do now........
I just can waiting for you reply me or call me.......
I now have a impluse wanted go your house find you......
But i know i can't so impulse say wanted find you then go find you......
So i choose for cool down and have patience for waiting you......
Dear,please i just wanted you reply me and tell me what is happen when you didn't reply me times......
You know that i very worry about you......
And i scare you just left me alone here and does't wanted bother me.......
Please,i'm very very very sorry for everythings.......
Dear,please i really very feel sorry to you.....
I not purposely wanted make you angry and feel out of sorts.......
I really don't know why my mood suddenly so bad and say wrong things already......
Please don't left me alone here and please bother me......
Dear,i'm really feel very sorry......
Please forgive me.....
I really hope have miracle that you will reply me......
I will keep on waiting for you until you reply me even didn't sleep........
Please,dear......
I'm so sorry,dear......

No comments: