25/8/2009



Haiz~
Since i write blog until now this is the first time i write english until so moody......
Don't know why......
Actually my daddy know that i hate alone and scare alone.......
But he always also wanted me alone at home.......
Tomorrow i must alone again......
Yesterday i think i can go other people house then i not need alone at home already......
But when night time the people tell me tomorrow wanted go out with friend then can't......
Haiz~i plan okay the thing already destory already......
Now just can accept my daddy the decide alone at home......
Nowadays something happen so i must alone for everyday.......
Don't wanted how to explain the feeling........
But i still don't want at home so i go find mok ask her wanted go out or not......
But she say she tomorrow wanted go see doctor......Haiz~alone.....
Then she call me call xinlu they go out.........Haiz~not need already.......
Haiz~then go find hsin yang ask her tomorrow at home or not......
I went to her house do revision......
But she say her daddy wanted take her go singapore for 3 days.....Haiz~alone......
Weng han them all not free......Haiz~alone......
The god seem wanted me alone at home........
So i accept what the god want alone at home.......
And because of this thing quarrel with my daddy......
He know me hate alone some more wanted me alone.......
And actually have partner can accompany me that is my xx......
But my daddy bring him out already.......
So no one at home just left me and i don't know what i going to do......
Maybe just sleep until next morning don't want wake up already.......
But can't because my daddy say he will calling me every 1 hour......
Because he say he scare i do wrong thing and wanted know i have having thing or not.......
Daddy i really know you very love me but you also know i don't like alone......
You some more wanted me do dislike the thing......
Daddy i now not blame you just wanted tell you......
Me don't want alone so i keep try my best call all people see whether who at home i go their house do revision but does't have one at home......
All also wanted go out for fun......Haiz~is okay......
Then go ask my sifu for going out watch movie because yesterday wanted tuition can't accompany him.........
But he went for jian yew birthday party.....Haiz~alone.....
So finally the conclusion also is me alone at home........
Does't have a place can let me in just at home alone........
I hate alone......why always wanted me alone.......
Why suddenly the plan destroy i will feel so sad and wanted cry......
Cry for me already common at this month.....
At this month i don't know i already cry how long already until wanted how cry and cry the feel is how i also don't know already.......
Maybe already paralyzed on cry so don't that all thing......
And the tear will drop itself already so i also can't control at all......
And feel tired already i also don't want because of don't want alone and blame and quarrel with daddy or with you.......
I just wanted say out i hate alone and why must destory my plan......
But nevermind because of you wanted went out with friend and daddy wanted went out with xx.......
So i just can accept must alone at home......
And nowadays i always alone at home already so now just one day alone is okay......
Maybe next time alone will mind set in my mind and i will go for habit it......
So i now does't have any quanlification go and blame you all.....
I'm so sorry......
I think alone now must mind set in mind already........
But still feel very hate alone......
Haiz~alone.......

No comments: