Suddenly me so abnormal.......



Today my daddy n sister wanted me accompany them go for the book fair at KLCC......
Actually the book fair i wanted go very long time already......
Finally have people accompany me go.......
On saturday time i asked you whether wanted go but you not free then me decide don't want go already now finally my daddy n sister wanted go.......
I feel happy because can go that book fair,because i waiting it very long already......
Because i cant buy the book i wanted.......
The book import from taiwan......
Morning time i feel today will be a good day sure feel very happy......
But i'm wrong already because have someone i dislike follow us......
That time i really does't wanted go that book fair already.....
But at least i still go because my sister wanted me go.......
Okay,fine.....i hear what my sister say......
Finally reach there have many people at there already.......
Then my sister went for buy ticket because over 18th must buy ticket only can enter......
After that, i accompany my sister go for looking she wanted the book.....
We two like a noob girl walk until the end still can't find the book......
My sister really wanted kill me because i already catch cool,not well already some more wanted me accompany her walk so long.......
Then she only say we go asked stand at there the people......
I wanted kill her already now only say,and she some more wanted me helping her asked.......
She really very clever,she wanted the book call me go ask.....
Okay,i help her then go ask a guy stand at there......
When the guy turn over my here i only konw is my friend......
He already so handsome already,make me also don't know who are him......
Lucky he call my name i only know,make me so shy......
Then we keep on stay chating until his's friend keep on asking him who are me.......
Me also so shy because distrub they working.......
Then they keep call him take phone number from me,and ask some weird question.......
They ask i got boyfriend or not......feel that them so funny.......
We stand at there talk so long time already and something shy thing happen......
I suddenly shut down then going fall down lucky my friend holding me......
OMG.....really so shy because of yesterday night catch cool so only will shut down suddenly......
Today i really feel very happy and you also say me today very high when call you time......
Because of i meet a friend that we long time didn't meet and so miss him.......
I really so miss him because last time just he help me and care me so much......
Last time really can't lost of him but his family wanted move so we lost of contact......
But today the god let us meet again,me really feel very happy and high......
That's why today the me really abnormal......
But after that i know myself will won't so happy and high anymore......
Because of before that already too abnormal already so after that won't happen anymore......
And today also happen many things.......
Have some of its is i dislike,have some of its will let me feel happy........
But i also wanted control myself the emotional because i scare will happen something......
If i really didn't go and control myself......
And i still remember what you say before and what i promise you before......
Today the book fair i only konw that i could be alone for a long time even i dislike.......
The hold book fair also me alone walk and see whether what i wanted buy......
Then i walk through the language part i remember that i can buy a book of english gammar for you because you wanted to imporve.......
But even how i choose very long time still can't find a book suit for you......
And i suddenly remember you will dislike because you friend already give you......
But i still choose call for you see whether you really wanted or not......
But hear you say seem like you tired to imporve already.....
Then i choose don't want buy already.......
Later,continues walk ,i went to the taiwan import to here the book.......
Finally let me see i wanted and find it very long time the book......
The time i really feel happy and my friend also get shock i so abnormal.......
Because he really long time didn't see me don't know i change already......
He say if wanted then just buy it he say he will pay......
But my daddy don't let me buy those book.....
So i never accept he wanted to give me the book.......
But when i feel down time i saw my baby.....
My baby is my uncle the smaller daughter,that i long time didn't see the baby......
Really very miss her,see it her i faster walk front of her then hug her......
She also very happy when see it me,me tooo......
She long time didn't sms me,even she have handphone......
I tell your all something she just standard two then have phone already......
After that,she rush wanted go back,so miss her.......
Then i continues with my friend,he really very cute,funny and handsome......
Keep on make me laugh,he still remains know what i thinking.......
Suddenly let him shock still remember what i wanted and suddenly feel like not freedom.....
But its okay......we two last time was a good good friend.......
After that,my daddy say wanted buy besta......
Then go see,finally buy two of the besta,one is mine and other is my sister.......
Finish buying the besta we two still continues chating.......
That time let me meet it ah yau.....she also alnoe.....
But that time she wanted back if not sure catch her go drink coffee with my friend......
Because they two also so like drink coffee but nowadays he say no really like coffee.....
After that,my daddy say wanted go already because all also hungry.......
So is time we say good bye already,so miss him......
He promise me will come find me went out and yumcha......
Then say good bye to him went back and go for having lunch......
That time the mood still down already......
So after that the thing me also don't want say so much......
Because me also don't want those thing happen.......
Already feel very tired after going the book fair wanted rest but my daddy say later wanted went out again......
Me have no choice just can follow what my daddy say.......
Today really abnormal awhile feel very happy,very high,awhile feel very down......
Me start don't understand myself......
And start don't know wanted how maybe of heart gone.......
But i still try my best continues understand myself and go and search what i wanted......
Okay,already abnormal don't want talk some many if not later don't know what happen.....
But i already control myself won't do something wrong......
Abnormal the me really very abnormal......

No comments: