18/9/2009



Haiz~
Really not mood write blog,do anything,or else go shopping with friends or watching movie.......
Why was like this????you already didn't bother me for long time.......
I feel very sad,sorry,unhappy and worry very much.........
I don't like now the feel very much and feel scare will lost something........
Haiz~
Yesterday go music box sing k with mok,jia ping,weng han,you xian,wai yan and chee sim........
But don't have any mood sing just keep waiting something,but at last give mok them call and sing.......
And there the air condition really very cold until we all just jump,stand up and play at there........
Finally sing until sore thost and going not more sound,cause not mood then keep shout when singing song........
Because that heart feel very pain and suffer,and morning get shock when jogging cause that feel force until myself crying until going give that car knock.......
Lucky give my jeckson gor pull back,i'm sorry i know i useless,always do something you dislike,and going give car knock........
Anyway jeckson gor thank you helping me.........
Haiz~
Later night still wanted tuition,so scare that i can't concentrate at all,and can't control my emotions and i does't have any sound.......
And from exam start that day does't sleep at all and feel very tired........
At sing k time give lisa blame awhile,she say even i feel how suffer also can't make myself until so worse,and not need cry until wanted happened accident........
She keep on blame-ING,i know myself now really very worse,she wanted me control my emotion and must think properly when action........
Say the truth not you beside me i really can't concentrate at study and can't control my emotion at all even now have lisa helping me.........
Lisa wanted me put down those all thing first,happy abit when sing.........
Then keep on sing at there and finally reach we should go back........
When going back time,i and mok decide before wanted go metro kajang the new shop buy baby milo the shirt........
The whether still remains cold and rainy same with now the mood,finally walk to metro kajang........
Go to that shop and go find that t-shirt,then mok say that blue also very suit me she also like that yellow with greee very much,then we two go for pay money........
Finally buy a new shirt again........
Hehe~
Then we wanted go back cause wanted tuition at night.......
Mok wanted go back school waiting her mum cause kajang really very traffic jam.......
Reach tuition time......
At that time still sms-ING with sifu........
That time we two happen something until we two have some quarrel......
I really don't know wanted how why keep have quarrel with people........
Why i so useless keep make quarrel with people.......
Sifu,i'm sorry,i just know bring troublesome to you and quarrel with you.......
Haiz~
Started tuition,my mood still remains and can't concentrate at all.......
When teacher give us test for that biology paper I.......
But my brain really didn't function at all keep think other........
What going on to me?????
All question doesn't have one is answers by myself.......
Keep asking people answer........why so stupid.......
At last finish tuition,my daddy come fetch me.........
Because wanted go yumcha with jeckson gor cause my daddy wanted gathering with his friend......
Just left me then call gor come accompany me cause he at school have lion dance.......
But suddenly have something then he take me go back to school.......
Night go back school really have abit difference.......
Then we go oldtown yumcha.......
At there we chat-ING many thing of sad,happy,angry.........
He keep on blame-ING me at all.......
Haiz~
Gor,sorry your sister really stupid and useless........
NOthing can do,don't know action at all just know say sorry.........
Always need you help me do anything........
I'm sorry,i'm really sorry.........
After going back to daddy there and just be stupid girl a waiting him finish......
So tired until going fall asleep at there.......
I not dare sleep at all cause scare you reply me time i didn't answer you........
Keep waiting you.......
AT last,daddy okay,go back and wanted rest early cause tomorow wanted go times square........
Okay,wanted rest and no mood.......
Ohya,tomorow kajang will very traffic jam cause tomorow is hari raya eva........
So your all decide nice before going to kajang.......
Good night~

No comments: