What happen to me today.......





Today feel very down........
From morning until now also very down.......
Isn't because of biology exam or get blame by people.......haiz~
Why always must like this......
Exam times still feel down and feel that today the exam also will get worse result......
Today the biology exam i don't know do all even i got tips on that exam........
That paper 2 really very tough......
I already study all the tips but still don't know do.......
When take the paper i started want cry.......
But i tell myself haven't do the paper can't so fast give up.......
And can't even drop the tail.......
But when do the all question feel very tired wanted sleep......
But i know i can't sleep because promise someone won't sleep at exam.......
That paper really make me wanted cry,i really don't know want how do........
Suddenly feel very hate myself.......what also don't know.......
For this 3 paper of science i like biology very much but biology is the tough one and i lost many mark on it many question didn't do........
The physics i hate most and never read at all.......
But i know want how to answers and didn't lost many mark on it.......
Why will like this one????i like most the subject i don't know do and lost many mark but i hate most the subject i know want how to do and didn't lost many mark........
What was happen on me?????hate this feel.......
After exam want having lunch with people and later want go tuition.......
But the mood still down and don't have any apptide to eat thing and very tired.......
When having lunch didn't say anything just slient at there.........
Then sms to my friend ask them want go pasar malam tonight......
They all didn't answers me just scold and blame me.......haiz~
What going on,why blame me.......they all say don't want bother me.......
Then all also don't want reply me.......haiz~
Later go sms my cousin ask her want go pasar malam........
Because she also same me wanted relax........
But she also scold me call me stay at home.....haiz~
Why want find friend go out time all also don't want go and get blame.......
I very hate planning to go out because at last sure get blame and not one will approve......
And also tired of planning.......
Yesterday want help someone buy that muscle medicine also get blame.......
Because see that people so pain want help and feel love dearly to that people.......
Then call my daddy help me buy and i already 3 day didn't talk with my daddy.....
Yesterday just call him buy then get blame......haiz~
Haiz~always like this why i always get blame........
Mood down until don't want go out..........haiz~
Afternoon never rest before even early go back......
Just lying on the bed and the heart drop blood and tail........
Because of biology paper that time started cry lucky doesn't have anyone see.......
Oh My God.......i bear for so long the tail finally drop off.........haiz~
Don't know what how to let those down feeling disapper......
I wanted find someone lend their ear to me........
Have anyone here could help me???????haiz~
Feel tired,bored,down on everything........
Does't have any mood go and bother other thing........
I wanted to be fine as soon as could anyone help me.........

No comments: