Exam day~



Haiz~this week already start exam......
And this week the exam all paper i all aso don't know do......
I already try my best go and study hard and memorize it in my brain......
But don't know why the brain blanking and very tired........
What did i memorize it the brain all also forget when i get the exam paper......
Seem like me this type stupid people call me go for memorize or remember thing sure at the end all also forget.......
This week i already sit of 3 subject and i already can know about my result for this 3 subject.......
I could know i will get a very worse result and now must start prepare thing for sleep at roadsides.........
This week i already sit for Chiness paper II,paper I,Physics paper II,paper I,paper III and Chemistry paper II,paper I and paper III.......
But in this 8 exam paper does't have 1 is i really know to do.......
All i also don't know to do even i already late sleep or didn't sleep at all try my best go and memorize it still can't answer that all question.......
My friend already try her beat teaching me chiness but i still don't know do all......
Feel like make her disappointed........I'm so sorry.......
But i still try my best do finish all the question........
And the 2nd day i was sit for Physics paper.......
Even yesterday late sleep because of wanted study what did my friend tell me......
She say exam will come out this call me go and study because she know that my physics very worse and she come for teaching me physics.......
She is the most have patience people teaching me physics.........
What she have say i also go for study and try my best memorize those all thing.......
And exam time really come out what she have telling me.......
I feel that she very smart......
But i feel that i very stupid even she tell me but i still forget what did i memorize.......
When i taking that exam paper my mind and brain is blank and shut down........
I don't know wanted put what answer on those all question........
But i try my best force myself remember all because of i don't want she feel disappointed on me........
Because the chiness paper i already make her feel disappointed don't want the 2nd time make her feel disappointed on me.......
Because she already try her best teaching me and find out what question exam going asked........
But i also feel very sorry to her.........
Sorry for you have to teaching a stupid people those all subject.......
Finally a that time i remember some of that all answer i could answer well......
Thank you,my friend~
Muackz~
The 3rd day i having the Chemistry paper.......
Also the same i don't know answer the question even i have tip and already study those all thing and didn't sleep at all......
Try my best memorize those all thing in my mind and brain........
And i some more go and teaching somebody about chemistry but don't know that people know wanted how to do.......
When reach to school still try my best memorize what did i study yesterday......
Then until i get the chemistry paper my mind and brain start blank again......
It really Oh My God......what did i study the hold night i forget all.......
I really very hate myself so stupid......
Study those all thing but still can forget it........
That time i really wanted give up don't want to do........
But can't because remember what did my daddy say if have anyone subject fail must sleep at roadsides and remember some people say before can't even try to give up because that people also won't give up for everything........
But after finish the hold week exam i have a feel is don't want to study at all......
Don't want go for exam just sleep at home better.........
Because i really don't want get worse result again........
Because really scare have 2 people will disappointed on my result.......
2 also is my important people: my daddy and you......
I really don't know want how i don't want get a worse result then i try my best go for study and memorize those important thing......
But at least all also because of my stupid brain suddenly blank forget all.......
I feel hate myself keep make people feel disappointed on me.......
I'm so sorry for those 2 people.........
Until now i still remember what did you tell me don't let give up appear in my life and my brain......
MUST do all the best can't just try at all.........
I what also remember so i do all my best don't let you feel disappointed.......
So i hear what you say i will contiunes sit for my exam until the end of the exam.......
Don't want make you feel disappointed again.......
Thank you~Muackz~

1 comment:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

wah nice blog,嗨朋友你好吗?我有一些有趣的跳舞片段想与你分享,欢迎来我家坐坐哦;-)